February 21-22, 2014
Irving Bible Church
2435 Kinwest Parkway
Irving, TX 75063
Click for Directions
Registration Information *
Super Early Bird: $46 per ticket
Buy 10 tickets by November 7, 2013 and lock in $46 rate until the time of the event.
Early Bird: $51 per ticket
Until January 31, 2014.
Regular Rate: $56 per ticket
Until event is sold out.
For more information or to register call toll free 888-346-4179 to speak with a PlanetWisdom Representative
Hampton Inn | SOLD OUT
820 West Walnut Hill Lane
Irving, TX 75038
972.753.1232 (Mention Planet Wisdom Event)
$74/night with breakfast.
Towne Place Suites
900 West Walnut Hill Lane
Irving, TX 75038
972.550.7796 ext. 615 (Mention Planet Wisdom Event)
$99/night with breakfast.
Reserve Rooms Now
- 5:30p – Group check-in/leader registration begins
- 6:30p – Doors open for seating
- 7:00p – Youth leader’s prayer gathering & orientation
- 7:30p – Session 1: Becoming New
- 9:00p – Break
- 9:20p – Session 2: Following a New Way
- 10:30p – Friday night ends
- 8:30a – Doors open
- 9:00a – Session 3: Choosing a New Direction
- 10:30a – Break
- 10:50a – Session 4: Learning New Disciplines
- 12:30p – Lunch (on your own)
- 1:45p – Doors open
- 2:00p – Session 5: Seeing Media in a New Way & New Life in Jesus
- 4:30p – PlanetWisdom ends
* Schedule subject to change. There are scheduled 15-20 minute breaks throughout
Learn More About PlanetWisdom
Interested in visiting PlanetWisdom with your students? Complete the form and one of our PlanetWisdom Travel Agents will be in contact with you and provide you more information for making your visit simple, easy and life-changing.
FIVE FUN FACTS
- The first convenience store was started in Dallas – we know it today as the 7-11!
- With a population of 1,223,229, Dallas is the 9th largest city in the U.S. and the 3rd largest in Texas.
- The Dallas Public Library permanently displays one of the original copies of the Declaration of Independence, printed on July 4, 1776, and the First Folio of William Shakespeare’s Comedies, Histories and Tragedies.
- With the roof closed, the stadium where the Cowboys play could fit the entire Statue of Liberty.
- The 52 foot “Big Tex” statue that greets visitors at the annual State Fair of Texas is the tallest cowboy in Texas.
All payments made to YouthSpecialties – PlanetWisdom are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the PlanetWisdom event you registered for, you may transfer your registration to a different group or to a different PlanetWisdom location for the 2013-2014 season. If you need to cancel the registration, all payments made are non-refundable. If forces beyond our control interrupt the PlanetWisdom event, your registration will be refunded less a pro-rated share of all costs incurred.
* A $10 service fee is added to the total during check-out. Service fee applies to all orders, regardless of ticket quantity or form of payment.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Service Center at 888.346.4179 or email@example.com.