January 31-February 1, 2014
Union Arena (UMAC)
6836 S Mingo Road
Tulsa, OK 74133
Click for Directions
Registration Information *
Super Early Bird: $46 per ticket
Buy 10 tickets by October 17, 2013 and lock in $46 rate until the time of the event.
Early Bird: $51 per ticket
Until January 10, 2014.
Regular Rate: $56 per ticket
Until event is sold out.
For more information or to register call toll free 888-346-4179 to speak with a PlanetWisdom Representative
Courtyard Marriott – Tulsa Woodland Hills
9041 E 71st Street
Tulsa, OK 74133
918.994.4500 or 800.626.6873 (Mention Youth Specialties – Planet Wisdom)
$109/night with breakfast. Must use phone number to make reservations.
- 5:30p – Group check-in/leader registration begins
- 6:30p – Doors open for seating
- 7:00p – Youth leader’s prayer gathering & orientation
- 7:30p – Session 1
- 9:00p – Break
- 9:20p – Session 2
- 10:30p – Friday night ends
- 8:30a – Doors open
- 9:00a – Session 3
- 10:30a – Break
- 10:50a – Session 4
- 12:30p – Lunch (on your own)
- 1:45p – Doors open
- 2:00p – Session 5
- 4:30p – PlanetWisdom ends
* Schedule subject to change. There are scheduled 15-20 minute breaks throughout.
Learn More About PlanetWisdom
Interested in visiting PlanetWisdom with your students? Complete the form and one of our PlanetWisdom Travel Agents will be in contact with you and provide you more information for making your visit simple, easy, and life-changing. For more information or to register, call toll-free 888.346.4179 to speak with a PlanetWisdom Representative.
FIVE FUN FACTS
- The world’s largest captive bull sharks reside at the Tulsa Aquarium.
- You could say that Tulsa is the most convenient city in the United States: There are more convenience stores per capita here than any other city in the nation.
- Oklahoma is home to the National Cowboy Hall of Fame, and also holds the record for the largest pecan pie, pecan cookie, pecan brownies, and biggest ice cream and cookie party.
- The first shopping cart and the first parking meter were invented in Oklahoma. Also, the first electric guitar was invented by an Oklahoma native.
- Many think that Oklahoma consists only of plains and flat ground. Actually, there are four mountain ranges in Oklahoma—the Ouachitas, Arbuckles, Wichitas, and Kiamichis.
All payments made to Youth Specialties – PlanetWisdom are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the PlanetWisdom event you registered for, you may transfer your registration to a different group or to a different PlanetWisdom location for the 2013-2014 season. If you need to cancel the registration, all payments made are non-refundable. If forces beyond our control interrupt the PlanetWisdom event, your registration will be refunded less a pro-rated share of all costs incurred.
* A $10 service fee is added to the total during check-out. Service fee applies to all orders, regardless of ticket quantity or form of payment.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Service Center at 888.346.4179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.