December 6-7, 2013
9301 Eden Prairie Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
Click for Directions
Registration Information *
Super Early Bird: $46 per ticket
Buy 10 tickets by September 6, 2013 and lock in $46 rate until the time of the event.
Early Bird: $51 per ticket
Until November 8, 2013.
Regular Rate: $56 per ticket
Until event is sold out.
For more information or to register call toll free 888-346-4179 to speak with a PlanetWisdom Representative
Courtyard Marriott (SOLD OUT)
11391 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 44344
800.321.2211 (Mention YS Planet Wisdom Event when calling)
$74(K) / $84(DD) with breakfast.
Hyatt Place – Eden Prairie (SOLD OUT)
11369 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 44344
952.944.9700 (Mention YS Planet Wisdom Event when calling)
$89(DD) with breakfast
- 5:30p – Group check-in/leader registration begins
- 6:30p – Doors open for seating
- 7:00p – Youth leader’s prayer gathering & orientation
- 7:30p – Session 1: Becoming New
- 9:00p – Break
- 9:20p – Session 2: Following a New Way
- 10:30p – Friday night ends
- 8:30a – Doors open
- 9:00a – Session 3: Choosing a New Direction
- 10:30a – Break
- 10:50a – Session 4: Learning New Disciplines
- 12:30p – Lunch (on your own)
- 1:45p – Doors open
- 2:00p – Session 5: Seeing Media in a New Way & New Life in Jesus
- 4:30p – PlanetWisdom ends
Event Specific Details
- LEADER CHECK-IN: You may begin checking in your group at 5:30pm. 2 adult leaders per group maximum please.
- PARKING and ENTRANCE: Enter on the east side of Grace Church through Door 4. Parking is free. Doors to the main auditorium will open at 6:30pm.
- YOUTH LEADER ORIENTATION and PRAYER: Prayer with all youth leaders (yes, please bring your whole adult team). It will take place at 7pm downstairs in The Underground.
- SIGN UP for TEXT UPDATES: You and your leaders should sign up to receive important text updates that we will be sending throughout the weekend. Yes, ONLY this weekend! Text PWMN to 86677.
- SNACKS: Grace Church will be selling snacks in the lobby throughout the weekend. Please be aware that food and drinks are not permitted in the worship center.
- ORDER YOUR LUNCH: Grace Church is offering a burger, tots, and soda for $5. Order your Saturday lunches online now!
* Schedule subject to change. There are scheduled 15-20 minute breaks throughout.
Learn More About PlanetWisdom
Interested in visiting PlanetWisdom with your students? Complete the form and one of our PlanetWisdom Travel Agents will be in contact with you and provide you more information for making your visit simple, easy, and life-changing. For more information or to register, call toll-free 888.346.4179 to speak with a PlanetWisdom Representative.
FIVE FUN FACTS
- Fore! Minneapolis has more golfers per capita than any other city in the U.S.
- We can thank Minnesota for birthing such inventions as: masking and Scotch tape, Wheaties cereal, Bisquick, HMOs (Healthy Maintenance Organizations), and the bundt pan.
- Prince, the son of a jazz musician and a singer, is Minneapolis’ most famous musical offspring.
- The first automatic pop-up toaster, the Toastmaster, was marketed in 1926 by McGraw Electric Co. in Minneapolis. The retail price was $13.50. (Adjusted for inflation, that’s the equivalent to nearly $165 today.)
- The Mall of America, located in the Minneapolis suburb of Bloomington, is the size of 78 football fields. That’s 9.5 million square feet!
All payments made to Youth Specialties – PlanetWisdom are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the PlanetWisdom event you registered for, you may transfer your registration to a different group or to a different PlanetWisdom location for the 2013-2014 season. If you need to cancel the registration, all payments made are non-refundable. If forces beyond our control interrupt the PlanetWisdom event, your registration will be refunded less a pro-rated share of all costs incurred.
A $10 service fee is added to the total during check-out. Service fee applies to all orders, regardless of ticket quantity or form of payment.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Service Center at 888.346.4179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.